Retired farmer's home
After retiring from public office, he plans to work at home, but the old indoor space does not meet the actual needs. Therefore, designers need to tailor the space style and design according to the needs of the homeowner.
Owner’s needs: A lot of space for storage and display of collections is needed. At the same time, due to the age of the house, the pipeline must be replaced. Barrier-free space planning and design must also be considered as a whole.
Housing condition background: old house renovation, wall cancer leakage needs to be dealt with, poor ventilation and convection problems to be solved...
Advantages and disadvantages of housing conditions?
1. The existing house has poor lighting and ventilation and convection problems to be solved...
2. The pipeline is old to be treated.
3. The space movement function is not suitable for the actual homeowner's use...
1. Style setting / The owner is a retired farmer, we tailor the natural rural style that the farmer likes to the owner.
2. The re-planning and design of spatial circulation functions, the planning and construction of aging barrier-free bathrooms.
3. Migratory space distribution and flow design extending in all directions.